Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010.20102010

I'm in english mood now ;) I promised to write in english to my friend so that he could understand too what i am writing to my blog but there will come days when i am too tired to write in english so no worries luvie, to anyone. This day was crappy... my hair was a mess so was my outfit too so i had no pictures of my outfit, sorry the disappointing :( I'll promise send you tomorrow photos of my outfit, okey? So did wishes came true today? 'Cause it was 20.10.2010! My awesome was messed. All my friends get mad at me and didn't talk to me, what a GREAT day. The school was crappy but the drama school. Gosh, i loved my time there again! :P I don't know what to write today but anyways tomorrow i will have more much telling about you 'cause i have some meetings on news and it's new day so that's why. Goodnight and Sweet Dreams babys.

No comments:

Post a Comment