Monday, October 18, 2010

Jippkaijey tulin voittamaan enkä anna minkään estää ;)

Jes! Finally the winter is here, i've waited it for so longg. I can go out with warm jackets and eat hot-chocolate under my blanket but i still miss the fall when you can do it, when it rains so hard and you can cry and listen old songs when all were good, things weren't wrong at all. Everything was good, Were no heartbreaks or anything. There was just you and me and the winter. Okey, so this day amazing! I had fun at school but i really miss the vaca, gosh i got so mmuch good memories with my friends ;) Getting drunked and being wasted sounded good and it was pretty good, guess so. lol. Anyways, there's NO snow yet but i hope that the snow will be here soon so i can throw snow balls to my friends faces, badasses, jk. I love them :) I'll add some photos of my day outfit, it wasn't so good today :s but it was quit okey, guess. Here you go luvies ;) .....

Bought from H&M
Collar shirt LIND3X, T-Shirt H&M










Here you go! Some pictures FOR you :) See you tomorrow babys <3 [Sorry today i felt like, i'd write in english]

No comments:

Post a Comment