Friday, October 22, 2010

You give me reason to party i'm gonna spend my money on you

Hey luvies :) It's Friday, FINALLY! I've waited this day like 100 years, jk. I had an amazing weeke even thou it was boring sometimes but it was good. I started German lessons, indepented. I'm learning German by ME ;) It'll so intresting. This day umm... it was good and so bad. Daddy got so limited of his emotions, he like screamed me so much because of a guy.Daddy arents just don't get it that someday i will get married, he will be so jealous i mean like bitter 'cause i'm not his girl anymore, I'm someone else's girl then but it's life. Just put the sauna on, an hour and i will be warm, bahaha. It's weekend and it's time to party again. Have a nice weekend babys :) I am so glad it rained snow today, i was so happy that even the teachers & friends couldn't understand. lol. Oh and my purchase of strike is going well, i haven't bought anything ;) I'm already so prouf of myself. Next photos of my todays' outfit...

Blazer by Esprit, White top by Gina Tricot, Jeans by Vila Clothes.
Heels by Ellos, The Belt by Zara.







Have a nice weekend, see you luvies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment